Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
PCI Development - Surrey Centre Project
Transcript of PCI Development - Surrey Centre Project
DCCs Reduced by 30%
Deferred DCC payments
Building permit fees reduced by 50%
Density-bonus waived SHOULD PCI SPEC A 100,000 SF? Jason works here Rob works here Surrey Office Market Overview
3.5 million square feet
3.4% vacancy rate
Average annual absorbtion - 187,000 square feet
2011 absorbtion - 67,000 square feet - so far Competitive Product Future Projects
1. Scott Road Project
2. Gateway Office Park
3. Civic Centre Project
4. Surrey Healthcare Centre
6. 9677 King George Blvd. Current Projects
1. Station Tower
2. Central City
3. Benchmark Business Centre I & II population expected to surpass Vancouver by 2030 YES