Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
IB Learner Profile
Transcript of IB Learner Profile
www (World Wide White Pine)
photo credit Nasa / Goddard Space Flight Center / Reto Stöckli
Mission to create a better world to education.
Middle Years Programme
Why are these two things important to us as learners & individuals?
IB Learners are:
They are traits that describe IB, well-rounded learners
These traits are known as:
THE LEARNER PROFILE
-They exercise initiative in applying thinking skills critically and creatively to recognize and approach complex problems, and make reasoned, ethical decisions. (Definition)
With your group, sort & organize the Learner Profile Traits, with a description, & example.
What is significant about the way the
puzzly pieces are put together?
What does it tell us about learners?
Learner Profile Bracelets
1. Choose three traits from the LP that you
think best describe YOU as a learner.
2. In your planner, write down your three traits.
3. Be sure to write the color next to them.
We'll make them outside this afternoon!