Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
THE BOLD EAGLE
Transcript of THE BOLD EAGLE
There are eagle statues at the top of a flagpole.
The bald eagle was first used on gold coins more than 200 years ago.
Tuesday, May 20, 2014
Vol XCIII, No. 311
The eagle on the seal holds an olive branch on one foot it means that the United States wants freedom.
THE BALD EAGLE
The eagle is a symbol of peace, strength , and freedom.
The eagle has a shield on it's chest. The stripes stand for the 13 original states.
The eagle holds a ribbon in it's mouth and says "E pluribus unum" and it means "One out of many."
The eagle stands for the president of the United States.
There is an eagle on the president's carpet and on candies in the airplane.
There are 50 stars on the seal today that stands for the 50 states.