Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of TUTORIAL 5
RULES USED IN THIS TUTORIAL
Fig 4-1 shows GR
and sonic data for dolomite-shale sequence. calculate dolomite porosity after shale correction for zones A-K
SONIC POROSITY LOG
The use of sound waves to measure the porosity , where a transmitter and a receiver are installed in the tool and measures the porosity by the delay of the sound waves sent in the formation. (Δt)
transit time in microsec./ft
Δtsh=86 µsec/ft,Δtf=189 µsec/ft
Wael El Basel