Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
7 Principles of the Constitution
Transcript of 7 Principles of the Constitution
Government Spark 7 Principles (cc) image by nuonsolarteam on Flickr Republicanism Checks
Balances Federalism Seperation
Rights People are the source
of the government's power The Constitution limits the actions of government by specifically listing powers it does and does not have People elect
their representatives Each branch of gov. holds some control over the other 2 branches Power is divided between
national and state governments Each of the 3 branches has
its own responsibilities Basic liberties and rights of all citizens guaranteed in the Bill of Rights