Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Ted Russo: Creating Excellence in Your Organization
Transcript of Ted Russo: Creating Excellence in Your Organization
I believe that the best managers don't just build organizations, They build PEOPLE! Then the People build the organization.
Hi, I'm Ted Russo!
Here are some of my most recent accomplishments...
I'm currently employed by KKTV as
the New Business Development Manager.
I developed and rolled out an innovative new advertising program
And Prior to KKTV, I was at Sprint!
As Southern Colorado Service and Repair Manager
I MOved the technicians at all locations from the back of the house, to the front!
dOUBLED FRONT LINE STAFF WITHOUT HIRING ADDITIONAL PEOPLE
iNCREASED ACCESSORY SALES BY OVER 20%
dECREASED WAIT TIME FOR BOTH SALES AND REPAIR
iMPROVED cUSTOMER sATISFACTION SCORES BY OVER 25%
The fix was simple:
These are only a few of the many things I've accomplished, and there are many more great things on my horizon. Will your organization be one of them?
When I started, KKTV was being outbilled by our competition 6:1 on local business. So I set out to make an immediate impact.
I was based in the busiest sprint store in the mountain west region, and immediately saw customers suffering EVERY DAY from long waits, poor communication, and other misses on the BASICS. I knew our stores could do better, if only sales and service acted as a team.
Use the arrows below to navigate
(More than doubling Local revenue in 2013)
There was also an opportunity to organize the team and differentiate ourselves in the market as we gained share. I did this by asking questions, listening to the team, analyzing data, then:
1. Got rid of ineffective, expensive tools
2. Replaced them with effective, differentiated ones
3. Got the team excited, and let them do what they do best!
CLosing Ratio up 30%
Average Deal Size up 22%
And From 2013 to 2014, We are projected to reach over 3:1 Growth