Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Basketball Skills
3 Point Shots
This can be done by yourself
It is ULTRA easy but can be helpful for shot judgment.
1) Stand at one of these 5 points, take a shot
(optional) 2) Take a run up then shot from that spot
Lay Up drill with team
1) Set up two rows as even as possible on point D and B
2) Point B will have the ball
3) Have a person run up without a ball at the same time that the person on B runs with a ball
4) Person from B with ball tries to lay up, then runs to back of line D
5) Person from D passes ball, to person at the front of B then lines up at B
6) Continue steps 1-6/
. Lay up
. Free Throw
. Jump ball
We do this to improve out layup skills.