Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of E-Commerce
Rebecca Confare What is E-Commerce? History Tim Berners Lee and his colleague Robert Cailliau Tim Berners Lee and his colleague Robert Cailliau Advantages Disadvantages Safety! -Use trusted websites
-Do NOT provide unnecessary information
-Beware of "if it sounds to good to be true..." Technical Support -24/7 assistance
-Live chat The Future Competitors First coined in 1970's
to describe 1980's Started including different types of
-Airline Reservation transactions: 1990 1995 -Variety of different transactions
-Can be used in marketing plans
-Lower advertising costs
-No geographical limits
-Search engine visibility
-No travel time or cost
-Access to reviews
-Abundance of information -No ability to experience goods
-Delay of goods
-Not all products available -Companies that have online and physical presence -Companies that specialize in product selection Social Commerce