Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
newton's laws in weightlifting
Transcript of newton's laws in weightlifting
how does law 2 apply to weight lifting?
If you ‘cheat’ by initiating a lifting movement with momentum from a body part other than the one you are focusing on, the momentum of the moving weight may be greater than the muscle’s ability to decelerate and stop it.
how does law 1 apply to weight lifting?
Starting a bicep curl with a 15 pound weight is going to be harder than starting a bicep curl with a 2 pound weight.
Acceleration is produced when a force acts on a mass. The greater the mass (of the object being accelerated) the greater the amount of force needed (to accelerate the object).
An object in motion will stay in motion, An object at rest will stay at rest. Unless a stronger force goes against it.
For every action there is an equal or opposite reaction.
how does law 3 apply to weight lifting?
In order to do a push up you must push against the floor and the floor must push against you allowing you to push your body off the floor and do a push-up.