Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
shanil and rahul
Transcript of shanil and rahul
the mouth crunches the food with the teeth then it swallows the crunched food .
the crunched food goes through the trachea,another name is the wind pipe.
the food goes into the stomach and then the stomach crushes the food.
small intestine and large intestine
the intestines help crush the food.
What is the most important system
of your body?There is no most important body system they are all important.these are two systems
the body pumps the food into blood
the unwanted food bits gets sent through the anus
1.I think the digestive system is a really important system because it will stop you form dying of hunger.
2.I think the digestive system is one of the most important systems because it crunches food for you