Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Joy of Dance
Transcript of Joy of Dance
Our New Logo
You Get Me Campaign
Believe in it
All hands on deck
Be part of it
Keys to Success
You Get Me is about:
Breaking down the barriers
Engagement and connection
Attracting non–dancers, dancers from other genres, or, dancers wanting to up their game.
Feeling special and cared for
Giving someone the edge
Pushing at the right time
Get out of the way. Let the dance take over.
"You Get Me." The best teacher who gives you the best of themselves and truly understands you.
Above all - it's about creating the match that says – You Get Me
Passion is the concentrated essence of the dance culture,
larger than life, hot-button, and key driver to choice and behavior.
It’s the passions that define us. Do you know theirs?
Feel special – not like a $ figure
Personal attention from teachers
Without public comparison to others
Avoid feeling embarrassed at all costs
Having the edge
Expense and value for money
Choices made easy; selection can be confusing
Privates are for old people (anyone over 25)
The Push & Pull of It
It’s not just about ballroom
And people over 40
It’s about going beyond
Not limiting our thinking
By present beliefs
Let us break down the barriers
It’s about people
All dance styles
Step 2 - Teacher Info
Step 1 - Insights
Step 4 - Ready, Set,
Step 3 - Cross Training
Step 5 - Launch
How We Do It
Start a profile/bio
What is unique about you
What We Need From You
• How to get the edge on your dance audition
• How to shine at a dance competition
• How to prepare for your ballet/ballroom exam
• 10 tips on learning how to dance Hip Hop
• Top 10 questions about ballroom dancing
• How to put together a great wedding dance
• Help! I can’t dance.
• What do you do when >>>>>
• Could Figure Skaters benefit from private dance classes
• Private dance classes for athletes
• How to feel confident in your dancing
• How to bring out your inner diva in your dancing
• How to prepare for your dance performance
• What is the benefit of private dance classes versus group classes?
All About People
You Get Me
Annie’s love of competitive sports and physical fitness progressed into dancing and competition up until the age of 12 when she chose dance over sports. For Annie, Ballroom and Latin dance was the perfect mix of movement and exercise. The physicality of it challenged her competitive drive to always push to learn and do it better. Then she fell in love with the emotional side of ballroom dance and how it could tell a story expressed between two people. Annie loves teaching dance, particularly beginners. The communication between pupil and teacher is rich and sacrosanct. The joy of seeing a student progress is a personal sense of achievement and unabashed delight when they get it. Annie loves the diversity of people and helping them reach their dance goals. She is unstoppable and brings her curiosity, analytical mind, grace, technique and experience to each student.
Specialties: Teaching and progressing beginners in American styles and technique
Certifications: American Bronze
Type of Client: Any person who wants to give it their best