Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Medical Importance of Parasitology and Entomology
Transcript of Medical Importance of Parasitology and Entomology
Dorn Watthanakulpanich Medical Protozoology Medical Helminthology Medical Entomology Objectives describe medically important parasites and vectors
relate patient, parasitic causative agent and vector relationship
Case examples Important characteristics of those causative agents and the route of transmissions by vectors will be explained.
A 50-year woman who was born in the Philippines but had lived in USA for 25 years, returned to her home country. She returned to the United States 2 weeks later and noted the onset of a headache. Fever and chills, and symptoms persisted for several days, after which she sought medical attention. Contents Medical protozoa