Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Great Wall of Ancient China: Did the Benefits Outweigh t
Transcript of The Great Wall of Ancient China: Did the Benefits Outweigh t
The Great Wall of China is often regarded as one of the man made wonders of the world. It was built over a 2,000-year period, and GPS satellites have measured its various sections to be 5,488 miles long. Such a wall did not come cheap in terms of lives lost and time and money spent. It asks if all the effort was worth it.
Document F: a Chinese Poem
I firmly believe, that the costs outweigh the benefits because it states "If the rice isn't harvested, how will you eat?"
Document E: Human Costs of the Great Wall
I think that the Costs outweighed the benefits because the entire article is about the soldiers and peasants hardships.
The Great Wall of Ancient China: Did the Benefits Outweigh the Costs by Kailor Cobb