Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
6th Grade - Interest Figure
Transcript of 6th Grade - Interest Figure
What is abstraction?
Abstraction is the distortion, simplification or rearrangement of an identifiable image in artworks.
Arcimboldo, The Librarian, 1580
What are your personal interests?
Write 3-5 personal interests in your sketchbook. After you write your interests, take 5 minutes to quickly draw images relating to those interests. Think back to the symbolism we used last week if you are stuck.
Mood & Feeling
Think back to the Super You project. How can the pose of a figure help communicate a mood or feeling?
Create a ceramic figure that shows a personal interest integrated into the figure or the figure’s clothing.
Robert Arneson, Untitled
Robert Feodorov, The Office Shaman
Represent a human figure
Communicate a personal interest in an original way
Use ceramic hand-building techniques
Be visually interesting from all points of view
Be sturdy and balanced
Exhibit good technical skills