Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
How to draw a dog!
Transcript of How to draw a dog!
For the paws, you will put 2 lines in the last 4 circles. Step 3: For the nose you will put a big circle in between the first two circles. Step 4:
Next you will draw an arch from the first circle and do the same on the second circle. Place one dot in each arch to complete the eyes. Step 5: For the head draw a big circle from the first circle around the eyes and connect it to the 2nd circle. Step 6: Next for the ears you are going to draw two oval like things coming off the head. Step 7:
For the body you will draw a rounded, unfinished rectangle. Step 8:
Next, for the tail you will draw
a crescent shape that connects to the
body. STEP 9:
NEXT YOU CAN ADD ANY OTHER DETAILS YOU WOULD LIKE! HAPPY DRAWING!!!