Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Sugar by Ben Lindsey
Transcript of Sugar by Ben Lindsey
Learning where sugar hides can help
people make better food choices.
sugar Can give you energy.
according TO SOMEONE SUGAR DOESN'T CAUSE DIABETES.
IT COULD HELP MAINTAIN THE HEALTH AND LOOK OF YOUR SKIN
When you eat sugar it has both good and bad effects in your body
Eating sugary foods causes dopamine to be released.
sugar makes you feel more full than after eating foods with fructose.
sugar can make you become obese.
is sugar good or bad?
I think sugar is bad because it causes cavities,and it makes people become obese,it also, lets out a chemical in your body called dopamine, it makes you want more of that sugary food or candy.