Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Neurofibromatosis
Treatment options are aimed to control pain and tumors.
[CTF] - The Children's Tumor Foundation(a non-profit organization working towards a cure for Neurofibromatosis in the United States)
[NF, Inc.] - (a non-profit organization working towards Neurofibromatosis patient support in the United States) * * Limiting Factors Increases chances of developing petit mal epilepsy
Tumors can grow in visible places and areas that cause medical issues – these types usually are removed, but they can just grow right back again.
Most symptoms worsen over time.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neurofibromatosis#Genetics_and_Hereditability http://www.wheelessonline.com/image3/nur401.jpg Inherited Spontaneous mutation By: Phong and Julia