Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of common core
2. Coherence: think across grades and link major topics within grades.
3. Rigor: require fluency, application and conceptual understanding. Common Core Instructional Shifts for Mathematics Whole Number Expectations They focus deeply on the major work of each grade so that students can gain strong foundations. Focus Standards Common Core in Your Math Class More Math Talk Creating a Math Culture in the Classroom Vocabulary
Math Tasks Math Journal Math Tasks Assessing Questions show what students know and don't know.
Advancing Questions build on conceptual knowledge. Questioning Resources Common Core in
Your Math class http://www.graniteschools.org/depart/teachinglearning/curriculuminstruction/math/Pages/mathematicsvocabulary.aspx Investigations
Math literature: Greg Tang, Marilyn Burns, etc.
Websites http://teachertube.com/viewVideo.php?video_id=221651 Math Talk