Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Suzann Collins
2 2006 ALSC notable children's recording
3 2008 CYBIL award- fantasy and science fiction
4 2010 Georgia peach book awards for teen books
5 2011 California young reader medal!
6 publishers weekly best book of the year: children's book.
7 an American library association top ten books for young adult readers
8 an ALA notable children's book
9KIRKUS best young adult book of 2008
10 a horn book fanfare
11 school library journal best books of 2008
12 a book list editors choice, 2008
13 NY public library 100 titles for reading and sharing She attended high school at the Alabama School of Fine Arts, where she was a Theater Arts major. She graduated from Indiana University with a double major in Drama and Telecommunications.