Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Suzann Collins
2 2006 ALSC notable children's recording
3 2008 CYBIL award- fantasy and science fiction
4 2010 Georgia peach book awards for teen books
5 2011 California young reader medal!
6 publishers weekly best book of the year: children's book.
7 an American library association top ten books for young adult readers
8 an ALA notable children's book
9KIRKUS best young adult book of 2008
10 a horn book fanfare
11 school library journal best books of 2008
12 a book list editors choice, 2008
13 NY public library 100 titles for reading and sharing She attended high school at the Alabama School of Fine Arts, where she was a Theater Arts major. She graduated from Indiana University with a double major in Drama and Telecommunications.