Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Amandy & Nahiomy
Transcript of Amandy & Nahiomy
Types of people
types of economy
New York was founded by Dutch for the purpose trade and profit and soon became an English colony in 1664.
Colonial history brief
" New York, originally called new Netherlands, was so named in honor of the Duke of York and Albany England..." (www.celebrateboston.com)
Peter Minuit founded the colony of New York. He was Dutch.
types of religions
In New York, the most popular religion was Anglican. An Anglican is of or related to denoting the church of England or any church in communion with it. New York was not dominated by a specific religion which gave way to religious freedom for Quakers, catholic, Lutherans, and jews.
some extra assets :
FEEL FREE TO COPY & PASTE THEM!
The colony of New York...
Amandy Liner & Nahiomy Cintron
Why would people want to settle in your colony
Why not we're amazballs. New York had many docks to ship or trade goods and services through out their colony.