Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Canada-Quebec Accord
The Quebec Government is the only provincial government in Canada that select its own independent immigrants and refugees abroad who are destined for Quebec.
Quebec primer minster country of Quebec It also allows Quebec to provide its own reception and integration services-linguistic, cultural and economic for permanent residents of the province. Federally, Canada maintains responsibility for defining general immigrant categories, setting levels for admitting person to Canada and enforcement.
The Canada-Quebec Accord, the most comprehensive agreement to date, gives Quebec sole responsibility for selecting independent immigrants and refugees abroad who are destined for Quebec
if a permanent resident remains outside Canada for more than 3 years in a 5 year period, they risk losing their permanent residence.