Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Database and DBMS introduction
Transcript of Database and DBMS introduction
People. Relations? Database environment Data administrator
End users Advantages and disadvantages of DBMS ? Advantages: Improved data sharing
Improved data security
Better data integration
Minimized data inconsistency
Improved data access
Improved decision making
Increased end-user productivity Disadvantages Increased costs
Frequent upgrade/replacement cycles Yogurt ------------- Database A shared collection of logically related data (and a description of this data), designed to meet the information needs of an organisation. What is a database