Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Sleep to Learn
Transcript of Sleep to Learn
Why Sleep is Awesome
Things that Interfere
Stages of Sleep
Growth Hormones Released
Immune System Boosted
Emotional Centers Rest
Avoid stimulating activities
Light snack before bed
Quiet and dark
Associate bed with sleep
See a Doctor
If your sleep is worrying you...
Catching Some zzzz's
* Only 20 - 30 minutes
* Not too close to bed time
* Not too often
When, how long, what is the pattern?
How has college influenced your sleeping habits?
Make New Connections
Consider your past week of sleep:
The longer you're asleep, the more REM you get
Blue Light Blockers
Exercising During the Day
Yoga and stretching
Go forth and sleep!
Sleep the toxins away!