Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of SHIP
Kameron Williams Anna Mass REASON FOR SAILING 1.We want money and fame.
2.To discover new land.
3.To make new and better maps of these parts.
4.So we can explore land if we find it and we might find gold.
5.So we can find rare spices and herbs.
6.we are hoping to discover a trade route from Vietnam to Tokyo, Japan, to Juneo, Alaska so we can get goods from Vietnam to America. What provisions did sailors need on their voyages? Food
Some of the difficulties are rocks,pirates, whirlpools, storms and we could run out of food, or even die.
The way we will solve this problem is we will carry guns and cannons,for food we could carry extra food, but for the storm,the whirlpool we cant do any thing. Who did what? Lucas Marshall made the awesome ships, did the reasons for sailing, and did most of the editing.
Corey Dean did the sails on the ships and what provisions sailors need when they go on voyages and the flag also the map.
Anna Mass researched explorers and what they explored and map
Javonte Blue did fun facts and big orange ship
Kameron williams did "difficulties"and the large blue ship. Pirates often didn't get enough vitamin C while on long voyages which resulted in them getting a disease called "crickets" that caused them to go blind in one eye. This is why pirates often are depicted wearing eye-patches. When a pirate said "shiver me timbers" it was actually a request for another pirate to shave an especially difficult to reach portion of his back. While pirates would allow their faces and chests to get hairy, there was a strong superstition against hairy backs. We sail under the Vietnamese Fun Facts Crows Nest Sail Poop deck Captions hold cannons 1. Vasco De Gama: Sailed around the Cape of Good Hope under Portugal.
2. Marco Polo: Explored Asia and China under Italy
3. Louis Joilet: Explored the Mississippi River and Great Lakes under Canada
4. LUCAS Vasquez De Ayllon: Discovered the Chesapeake Bay
5. Pedro Alvares Cabral: Discovered Brazil under Portugal
6. Christopher Columbus: Discovered the “New World” or North America
7. Estevencio: Discovered Texas and Southwest America and is said the to the fist black man to come to America under: South Africa
8. Samuel De Champlain: Founded the city Quebec in Canada under France
9. Henry Hudson: Discovered the Hudson River
10. Ferdinand Magellan: First Voyage around the world 10 FAMOUS EXPLORES AND WHAT THEY DID Corvette