Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Entrepreneurial Journalism
Niche or location
Nonprofits with big $$$
1: Understand the News Ecosystem
2: Get inspired by success
3: Go Where the Money Is
4: Don't Wait; Innovate
5: Turn your idea into a business
6: Build your business know-how
7: Harness Technology
8: Go to Market
Table of Contents
“The web favors things that are narrowly comprehensive.' That is, 'everything about something.' Newspapers, by contrast, are variety shows: 'something about everything.”
- Lisa Williams
6 traits of journo-entrepreneurs
Question: What is your favorite website for news? Or mobile app for news?
Question: How do you get the news?
Do you seek it out or let it find you?
How has that changed in the last 5 years?
What do you want
to be doing in 5 years?