Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
PDF and EPS File Support
Transcript of PDF and EPS File Support
B. Convert Layers To:
The Convert Layers options allow you to specify how each layer will be imported: Layers, Keyframes or Flatten.
C. Which Pages to Import
Selecting [All] will import all pages. You can also specify the page numbers to import.
Include invisible layers. All hidden layers will be imported.
Maintain text blocks. Text blocks will be preserved after importing.
Rasterize everything: When this option is checked, the imported text will be rasterized (i.e. converted into bitmaps). You will be able to select resolution/.
A. Convert Pages To:
This options allow you to determine either which page will be imported into a separate scene or into a separate keyframe.
PDF and EPS File support