Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
03.02 Group Names and Properties Assignment
Transcript of 03.02 Group Names and Properties Assignment
Period 2 More Properties: More Properties: Resources: The name beryllium comes from the mineral beryl.
Discovered in 1798 by Fredrich Wohler Atomic Number: 4
Atomic Mass: 9.01 Alkaline Earth Metal Valence Electrons: 2
Electron Configuration: 1s2 2s2 Structure: Hexagonal
Melting Point: 1278.08C
Boiling Point: 2970.0C
Density: at 293K= 1.8477 g/cm3
Obtained from: beryl, chrysoberyl Color: Gray
Number of Energy Levels: 2
Good conductor of heat and electricity
School Chemistry Book
Periodic Table Used for spacecraft, missiles, and aircraft