Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
HOW THE WATER CYCLE WORKS
Transcript of HOW THE WATER CYCLE WORKS
What our group did to collect the information that we have was,we research the information on scientific based websites about the water cycle.
The Water Cycle is the process by which the earth is able to use and reuse the water that our planet has. The stages that the water cycle has are Evaporation,Condensation, Transport,Precipitation,Groundwater, Transpirtation,and Runoff.
what we learned in our research was that we can't live without the water cycle . Another thing that we learned in our research was how the water cycle works with all of it's stages.
HOW THE WATER CYCLE WORKS created by:JOSELINE G, EDGARD H,
HOW THE STAGES WORK
what evaporation does is that it evaporates the water and turns it into gas and is taken too the clouds
groundwater that has penetrated to the earth surface
transpiratation is the transfer of water from plants to the atmosphere
condensation is the change of water from it gaseous forms [ water vapor] into liquid.
transport is the movement of water through the atmosphere
precipitation is the transfer of water from the atmosphere back to earth
Can the water cycle begin at any stage
The water cycle can start at any stage because the cycle is still going to happen.
DID YOU KNOW:
1. Everyday in the United States we drink about 110 million gallons of water
2. 75% of the earth is covered in salt water ,only 1% of earth's water is drinkable
3.Only 2%is frozen?
IF WE NEVER HAD THE WATER CYCLE THE EARTH WOULD LOOK LIKE THIS