Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Intellectual Property
Art, books, inventions, magazines, movies, music, performances, reports, software, stories created by you or by others
Intellectual property refers to creations from your mind
Intellectual Property protects you from copyrights, trademarks, patients, and trade secrets.
Are a word you use when looking for information on a search engine
There are many different types of key words like conclusion, continuation, contrast, emphasis, evidence, illustration, and sequence.