Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Rational Functions Project
Transcript of Rational Functions Project
p = 100 is a vertical asymptote. As you can see, the line approaches p = 100, but it will never cross it.
This is because p = 100 is a vertical asymptote. As the percentage goes up, the cost will go up as well until you get to 100 percent, which will not work. Percent of Pollutants Removed Cost (dollars) of Removal Percent of Pollutants Removed Cost (Dollars) of Removal