Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Evan and Isha the nerds
Transcript of Evan and Isha the nerds
The Egg Cell
The egg cell is a female reproduction cell. It is a mature sexual reproductive cell which has a single set of unpaired chromosomes (which is a thread like strand of DNA in the cell nucleus that carries the genes).
Structure of an egg cell
This video explains the development of an egg cell.An egg cell is the only animal cell you can see with the naked eye. Most of the cell is padding and layers which protects the nucleus inside. Some are the follicular cells and zona pellucida
Function of a Egg Cell
The egg cell's function is to carry a set of chromosones made by the female. It makes the right environment to fertilize the sperm to create a new offspring.
In conclusion the egg cell has a very important job.
It's structure helps it by having padding and layers to protect the nucleus inside.
It's function helps it carry the set of chromosones to make an offspring