Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Psychophysical Challenges
in the World totally unobjective review and some off topic sport isues by Mikołaj Kocikowski Thanks for listening 1) Iditarod Trail Sled Dog Race Dificulties: In cooperation with: Special thanks to: Temperatures even above - 46°C
80kph winds, causing wind chill drop to - 90, also erasing the trail and markers, making the path hard to follow.
possiblility od drawing in the hole in the ice on river.
no food around, no water, no shelter, no heating, no anything :)
you have to hug your dogs unless you want to become frozen. Those dogs smell not necessarily well.
2) Annapurna The Annapurna I is not the highest but the world's most dangerous mount to climb. As of 2007, there had been 153 summit ascents, and 58 climbing fatalities on the mountain. This gives us fatality to summit ratio of 38%, hich is the highest of any of the eight-thousanders, and means, on every four people who reached the peak, one died.
Minus few dozens temperatures
gale force winds
eating "chinese soups"
living in reaaaaly small tent
risk of cerebral oedema over 7000 meters
lack of oxygen - every step is a huge effort.
Triathlon Ironman 3.8km to swim
180km of cycling
42km of run
no more i need to say. Average person is not able to do any one third of those. Adventure Racing
you need to carry all your equipment for next few days with you
requires various skills: climbing, biking, white water rafting, communication etc
you have to rest fast Selekcja One photo is worth more than thousand words :) Crocodile Trophy water shortages
1400km offroad during 12 days
as polish riders say, "totalny hardkor"
temperatures up to 50 degrees - risk of burns even because of touching the bike.
desert: no people, just you, and tons of sand on the bad road. And cangaroos of course.
tropical diseases Life South Pole the lowest temperature: -82°C
practically no chance for help
hidden crannies - very dangerous
about 1000km to go from the shore of continent
mountain, uphills (yea, antarctica is not flat)
no life, no scale, no benchmark, only white space. you travel like this.. live like this enjoy the weather and delicious food And look like this.
Sorry, Marek. I had to. 24 hours mtb races