Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Jeff Rapp BTSA Presentation
Transcript of Jeff Rapp BTSA Presentation
May 22nd, 2013 Pershing Middle School
Earth Science Teacher Inquiry Project (Part 1)
What was my inquiry project question? Question #2 Part 1: What was my inquiry project? Describe how participating in the BTSA
Induction program over the last year has
changed, refined, and/or supported your
growth as a professional educator. Demographics Question #2 Question #2 Question #1 Pershing Middle School:
- 764 Students Currently Enrolled
- 8 Ethnicities Represented
- 40 English Language Learners Mr. Rapp's Classes:
- Range between 30 - 36
- 6 Ethnicities Represented
- 6 English Language
Learners Question #1 GROWTH AS A
- Observations and
- Desk Arrangement INQUIRY PROJECT Part 4: How have I incorporated this into on-going instruction? Orchestra Fundraiser - Kroc Center What key elements of the
California Standards for the Teaching Profession did I focus on in this inquiry project? (Part 2) Question #2 Question #2 How have I incorporated this into on-going instruction? (Part 4) Question #3 Reflect on your growth as a teacher since you have been involved in BTSA Induction. Choose one Induction Standard in which you have noticed the greatest change, growth, or insight and provide examples. Question #3 Special Populations Question #4 What will I investigate or focus on as I continue in the teaching profession? Question #1 - Professional Development
- Reuben H. Fleet Center - NASA
- Rick Morris
- Pre-AP Strategies in Science
- Release Day - Ms. Buchanon
- Know students on personal level Part 2: What key elements of the
California Standards for the Teaching Profession did I focus on in this inquiry project? Part 3: What impact did my inquiry project have on my students? What strategies can I implement into the classroom that allow for more student engagement? 1.1 - Using knowledge of students to engage them in learning. 1.4 - Using a variety of instructional strategies, resources and technologies to meet students' diverse learning needs. - More student
engagement - Fewer behavior
issues - More retention - Higher scores - Food Chain, Food Web & Energy Pyramid Prezi Presentation - Biomes Web Quest - Symbiotic Relationships Prezi - Differentiation
- Assign various
scenarios to students
challenger website - More technology - Quizzes and Tests - Inquiry driven experiments - AIP Master's & SDSU