Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Tuckman-High Performing teams
Transcript of Tuckman-High Performing teams
High-Performing Teams Don’t Just Happen;
They Are Created
The Tuckman Model
A deeper sense of purpose
More ambitious performance goals
Better work approaches
Joint accountability towards a common purpose
Individual obligations to their specific roles
Complementary skill sets
Shared leadership where appropriate
Source: The Wisdom of Teams, J. Katzenbach and D. Smith
* Team Purpose
* Goal Setting and Action Planning
* Team Roles and Accountabilities
* Building Working Relationships
* Behavioral Groundrules
* Meeting Management
* Communications Planning
* Stakeholder Management
* Conflict Management
* Change Management
How do I use GRIP to improve?
Build for success
Storming, Norming, Performing
Finding & Fixing
A High Performing Team Model
12 question assessment
Each team member invited to provide input
4 point scale (no neutral)
Results identify root causes & help prioritize resolution focus
Responses are anonymous
So how do you progress?
But what should I focus on?