Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE OF BURGER KING
Transcript of COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE OF BURGER KING
James Whitman "Jim" McLamore was with David Edgerton responsible for the expansion of the Burger King fast food franchise. McLamore attended Northfield Mount Hermon School before matriculating at Cornell University.
David R. Edgerton is an American entrepreneur and the founder of the Burger King Corporation. On March 1, 1954, he opened a franchise outlet of the restaurant chain Insta Burger King in Miami, Florida, U.S.
60 years of our flame-grilled, freshly prepared tradition goes into every order.
One of the Franchise of Burger King
COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE OF
- Burger King is an American global chain of Hamburger fast food restaurants. Headquartered in the unincorporated area of Miami-Dade Country, Florida, the company was founded in 1953 as Insta-Burger King, a jacksonville, Florida-based restaurant chain.
Industry : Restaurants
Genre : Fast food restaurant
Predecessor : Insta-Burger King
Founded : 1953; 64 years ago Jacksonville, Florida
Burger King:1954; 63 years ago Miami, Florida
Founder : David Edgerton and James McLamore
Number of locations : 15,243 (September 30, 2016)
Area served : Global
Products : Hamburgers ,chicken,french fries,soft drinks,milkshakes,salads,desserts,breakfast and etc.
Ambiance and Food
Commercial of Burger King
COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE TO OTHER COMPETITORS
Thank you for Watching and Listening :)