Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Interview Skills
1. Dress to impress:
* power colors
The Interview is Everything
Pretend they've never read your CV (maybe they didn't)
* Present your best side and don't rely on what's written
No surprises. No silent moments.
* Practice Answers to every question
* Research your own life and be ready to talk about your experiences
* Always have an answer! (Take time if needed. Don't say it doesn't apply to you.)
Even when it's over- it's not.
The Elevator Speech
* Leave them with a summary
*Remind them why they should hire you
* Have a 30 second speech prepared.
Always write a thank you note.
* One thing interesting that you learned or talked about
* One sentence reminder why you want to work there/why are you the best candidate.
Do your Research
* Know as much as you can about the school/program/company
* Know what they want- Use their key words.
* Have intelligent questions to ask them
What can you do for them???? (Not what can they do for you)
Why are you the candidate that will get the most out of the experience???
2. Walk and talk Confidence
How to Answer an Experience Question
2. What you did
3. What was the result?
4. How does it relate to the job?
Time to Practice
* Describe a time you have shown leadership.
* Describe a time you disagreed with a classmate or coworker, how did you handle it?
* What is your proudest accomplishment?
* Relate points to the job
* Tell the interviewers why your experience makes you the best candidate
What's your Elevator Speech?