Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Mapping With TODALS
Transcript of Mapping With TODALS
that will help you read and create your own map.
TODALS...What does it stand for?
All maps NEED a title!
It tells us what kind of map we are looking at and what the map is showing.
I can create and use various kinds of maps including:
1. overlaying thematic maps of places in the United States, Canada, or Mexico;
2. Incorporate the "
" map basics, points, lines, and colored areas to display spatial information.
Creating your own Autobiography Map
You are going to create your own Map!
Follow the check list and make sure you have everything on it in your map!
This helps us understand the direction of the map.
Also known as a
What is an
is a word formed from the
letter of each word in a phrase or title.
Tells us when the map was created.
Tells us who created the map.
Make sure they are
Helps us to read map more accurately.
Explains what symbols on the map mean
Shows us distance in miles and kilometers