Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Week 1 Lesson 2: The Civil Rights Movement in the US – What is the NAACP?
Transcript of Week 1 Lesson 2: The Civil Rights Movement in the US – What is the NAACP?
Establishing context: Short video and questions
Learning goal: I can articulate the significance of the NAACP in key events of the 1950s, including Brown vs Board of Education.
Correction of entry activity
Activity: Identifying claims and supporting evidence