Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of SIMPLE PRESENT
VERBS TO BE
WITH REGULAR VERBS
AM / IS / ARE
WITH ADJECTIVES OR NOUNS
WE USE THE
VERB TO BE.
HE / SHE / IT / PROPER NAME
I / YOU / THEY / WE
TENER (SP) VS VERB TO BE (ENG)
AFFIRMATIVE / NEGATIVE / QUESTION / SHORT ANSWER
REGULAR VERBS, TOO
I have 20 years.
I am 20 years old.
AFFIRMATIVE: SUBJECT + VERB + ADJECTIVE
NEGATIVE: SUBJECT + VERB + NOT + ADJECTIVE
QUESTION: VERB + SUBJECT +ADJECTIVE
SHORT ANSWERS: YES + SUBJECT + VERB
NO + SUBJECT + VERB + NOT
sub. + verb
If the subject is a third person pronoun
3rd person sub. pronouns
They go to Six Flags.
It goes to Six Flags.
apologize - apologizes
pronounce - pronounces
use - uses
THIRD PERSON SUBJECT BPRONOUNS
For negative, questions, and short answers;
subject + verb
subject + don't + verb
Do/Does + subject + verb
yes, + subject + Do/Does
no, + subject + don't/doesn't