Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Setting Notes: LA2
Transcript of Setting Notes: LA2
More than when and where...
Setting and Emotions
A story that is set in autumn can have a sad mood.
A story set in an empty or bland room can make a reader feel lonely or abandoned.
A spring setting can give a reader or story a sense of hope.
A story set on a stormy night
or in a dark alley can evoke creepy emotions...
Setting and Characters
A story's setting
can teach us about
What can you learn about a character in a story with a messy room?
or a character with a spotless office?
or a character
who has movie posters all over his walls?
Setting AS a character
A story's setting can act as an antagonist, making the characters' goal more difficult to accomplish.
Elements of a story's setting such as weather conditions, season, and place can impact the mood of a story.
A few examples...