Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Stakeholder management
This one is finished.
A bit of history
In or out?
Stakeholders and CSR
Groups of groups of ...
holding the 'stake' in a bet
'Staking' a claim
"the one that holds the beef"
Noone can claim the invention of a business
Emerged during the sixties
1963: "... those groups without whose support the organization would cease to exist ..." (Stanford Research Institute)
1970's concept: focus on 'organisation stakeholders': investors/shareholders
“Every individual or group that can influence a company or can be influenced by the company"