Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Room 101 - Soap Operas
Transcript of Room 101 - Soap Operas
By Sam Kenyon
Unrealistic story lines, the writers only really skim the surface of certain topics, the characters get over diseases way too quickly and nobody ever dies as it is '' .
Also the writers do not research their storylines well enough because lots of facts are wrong, e.g the current storyline in hollyoaks is that a child has leukemia and they have taken bone marrow from the father to give to him, in reality that isn't possible, only siblings can donate, there is a 1 in 200,000 chance of the father being a match but a 1 in 4 chance of a sibling.
Other random examples of an error is policemen who work in every department, e.g traffic accidents and hostage situations