Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of TEL MICROTEACH
Write a short story using the questions on your worksheet as a guide. Based off the contents of your bag make inferences from the items that you, as a detective, found at a crime scene. Be as creative as possible! Reflection
on relevance Why is this lesson relevant to you? Homework! Please take the methods you used in class and apply them at home. Go into any room and pretend it is a crime scene. Search for clues and make inferences about different items. Be detailed and creative. Must be at least 3 paragraphs! Students will be able to use their knowledge of the senses to organize information, make inferences, and write a creative short story. Key terms 5 senses
short story Think-pair-share Next, think of a creative inference of why that item is there or how it got to be in its condition and share with your face partner. Look around the room and choose an item.