Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of World Cafe
World Cafe is based
on the assumption
that people have
and that they are
These conversations enable participants to
confront the most difficult challenges.
Large groups of people
In these conversations we
participate in groups of 4 to 5
small, intimate conversations
A World Cafe is a conversation between different people
Conversations that matter!
World Cafe is a narrative process.
By speaking about the QUESTIONS THAT REALLY MATTER.
Because in conversations, the smallest ideas...
That you are wise and creative!
But many of them
can lead to the biggest insights
when you ask the right questions