Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of u4l7
Annotate parts of the text that would impact vocal delivery by writing one of the following:
Get your Springboard book, then copy down the EQ and word of the day
Answer the following question in your notebook.
If you are a woman speaking to your husband that is late for dinner, what vocal delivery strategies would you use to deliver the following line? Why?
"Would you just get the cheese out of the refrigerator? Please."
Friday, March 13th
(friday the 13th!)
Identifying Vocal Delivery
How can you identify the tone in a written monologue?
How do you know if something should be spoken fast-paced?
Which vocal delivery strategy would let you know that you should inflect your voice at the end of a question?
In what situation should your voice be at a low volume?