Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Kagan
Simultaneous Interaction Partner A watches and listens, checks, coaches if necessary and praise Rally Coach Partner A solves the first problem Partner B watches and listens, checks, coaches, if necessary, and praise Partners repeat taking turns solving successive problems. Teacher poses a problem to which there are multiple possible responses or solutions and provides think time Round Robin & Rally Robin Students take turns stating responses or solutions Partner A quizzes B Quiz-Quiz-Trade The teacher tells students to "Stand up, put a hand up. and pair up" Partner B answers Partner A praises or coaches Partner switches roles Partners trade cards and thank each other Repeat steps Teacher announces a topic, states how long each student will share, and provides think time In pairs, Partner A shares; Partner B listens Partner B responds with a positive gambit Partner switches roles. Positive Gambits
One thing I learned listening to you was . . .
I enjoyed listening to you because . . . . .
Your most interesting idea was . . . . . . . Timed Pair Share Questions