Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Greece 2
Background Official Name: Hellenic Republic Capital: Athens Currency:
(Euro) € 0.8105= $1 U.S. World Location: Lies at the Crossroads of 3 Continents: Located in Southeastern Europe with Africa to the West and continental Asia to the East European Location: Borders the countries Albania, Macedonia, and Bulgaria to the North, Turkey on the Northeast and is surrounded by the sea on the South, West and East. (Ionian Sea on the West, Mediterranean Sea in the South, Gulf of Corinth, Aegean Sea on West and under Northern stretch) Languages:
Minorities- English, French, Turkish, Slav, Albanian, Pomak, and Romanian and Bulgarian dialects (2%) Religion Main Religion:
Greek Orthodox (98%) Minorities: Muslim (1.3%) and Jewish, Protestant, or Catholic (0.7%) Catholic under Roman Empire in A.D. 313 Battle between patriarch and Pope causes