Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
GCTE - Once Upon A Time
Transcript of GCTE - Once Upon A Time
Issues with High Poverty Rate
Effects of Generational Poverty Roughly 22% of students are identified as disabled
Significant Achievement Gap Low Graduation Rate
Low Assessment Scores Behavior Problems born of disengagement Chronic Absenteeism Struggling for Achievement and Engagement Transference of Skills Engagement Achievement Attendance
Behavior Rigor Results of Teaching with OUAT Topics Discussed by Teaching with OUAT History and Modern use of Archetypal Storytelling
Analysis of Non-Sequential Storytelling
The role of Storytelling in modern culture
Authorial Intent/Translation studies
Feminist Criticism/Gender Studies
Symbolism of Violence
The Effects of Poverty
Issues Race and Racial Insensitivity