Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Ann M. Martin
Transcript of Ann M. Martin
Book summaries Ann M. Martin's books usually take place in small towns in the late 1960s.
Most of her books are told in the main character's point of view.
At the end of each book there is usually a chapter about what the main character does years after the main problem or conflict is resolved.
She enjoys writing about young and curious girls.
She also enjoys writing books for children. 5 Facts About My Author's Life After graduating college she became a teacher, then she became an editor of children's books, but now she is a full-time writer.
She is not married and does not raise any children.
She was twenty-seven when her first book was published.
She loved to read and write as a child; many writers inspired her to become a writer.
She was born on August 12, 1955 in Princeton, New Jersey, and is currenty living in New York. A Quote from Ann M. Martin "You got to accentuate the positive, eliminate the negative, and latch on to the affirmative." -Ann M. Martin The End