Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Writing Process
Transcript of The Writing Process
free writing Free Writing
Start writing everything that pops into your head. Brainstorming
Write down topic in center of page.
Branch ideas off of eachother to create sub-groups.
Rough Draft Set aside time to concentrate on writing.
Limit possible distractions by isolating yourself from your surroundings. Revising Noting what to take out or add to your writing.
Making sure the paper flows smoothly, limit repetition.
Editing Finding punctuational or gramatical errors.
Get rid of overused words.
Publishing The final step of the writing process.
Considered your final draft, or the finished copy.
If the paper used citations, you must include a bibliography at the end.
Finding mistakes or errors.